- Layer-dependent optical properties of few-layer black phosphorus 12-17 10:00 ROOM 9004, Hefei National Laboratory Building
- Light-Driven Electron Transport in Molecular Junctions: Theory and Applications 12-10 11:00 ROOM 9004, Hefei National Laboratory Building
- Locally Analytic Vectors and Overconvergence of Galois Representations 2019-01-07 15:00-16:00 Room 1308, School of Mathematical Sciences, Management Building, East Campus
- USTC Campus Bridge Invitational 2019-1-1 201, PE building, East Campus
- 2019 New Year's Eve Party 12-31 19:00， Auditorium of East Campus
- 2019 USTC New Year's Concert 12-30 19:30 19:30, Auditorium of West Campus, Free!
- 2019 New Year Concert by Student Symphony Orchestra 12-22 19:00
Auditorium of East Campus
- Dance Troupe's 12th Anniversary Performance"Record & Memory" 12-23 Auditorium of East Campus
- Cone Spherical Metrics 12-20 15:00-16:30
Room 1418, School of Mathematical Sciences, Management Research Building, East Campus
- Altered Release of Neurotransmitters and Brain-derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) in Terminals in Co... 12-18 10:30-11:30
Room 429, Biology Building, West Campus
- K-Approximate Convexity and Its Applications 12-18 8:50-9:35
Room 2 of EMBA, Management Research Building, East Campus
- Magic Corner Physics of Graphene Superlattices: Strongly Dependent Electrons and Superorientation 12-18 11:30
Science and Technology Exhibition Hall, HFNL—Microscale
- Towards the Science Museum 12-17 15:30
International Forum Hall, Students Activity Center, East Campus
- Layer-dependent Optical Properties of Few-layer Black Phosphorus 12-17 10:00.
Room 9004, HFNL—Microscale, East Campus
- The Movable Fan of Certain Calabi-Yau Threefolds of Picard Number Two 2018-12-14 16:00-17:30;Room 1418, School of Mathematical Sciences, Management Research Building, East Campus
On May 11, the Nature Publishing Group released Nature Publishing Index 2010 China, remarking “a dramatic rise in the quality of research being published by China”. University of Science and Technology of China is ranked 3rd of TOP 10 Institutions in Index 2010 China.
These articles came from News Center of USTC.