- Anime Night 11.23, 18:30, Auditorium ofEast Campus
- Scalable Personalized Guidance Online and On-Campus 11.22, 10:00, Room215,West Building of Science and Technology Experimental Building, West Campus, School of Computer Sciences
- Topological Effects on Movements of Charged Macromolecules in Crowds 11.21, 10:00, Room210, 3rd Buiding,National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory, National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory
- Molecular Mechanisms of Crystallization, Recrystallization, Melting, and Melt Memory 11.19 10:00,Room210, 3rd Buiding,National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory, National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory
- Datacenter Networking: A 10-Year Research Retrospection 11.19 10:00-11:00 Academic Report Hall632,EE-3 Building, School of Computer Sciences
- DNA-mediated Nanofabrication 11.19 10:00-11:00 Room640, Material Building, School of Chemistry and Materials Science
- Mathematics for second quantum revolution 11-19 16:00-17:00 Conference Hall 2rd Floor,Management Research Building
- A functorial approach to monomorphism categories for species 11-30 16:00-17:00 Room 1418, Management Research Building, East Campus
- Almost pulsating waves in time-space periodic media 11-26 14:30-15:30 Room 1418, Management Research Building, East Campus
- Electrochemical CO2 and CO Reduction 11-25 15:00 Science and Technology Exhibition Hall,HFNL—Microscale
- Scrollar syzygy and Galois representation 12-4 16:00-17:30 Room 5107, The 5th Teaching Building, East Campus
- Stability of type II blow up solution to energy-critical wave map equation 11-27 16:30-17:30 Room 5205, The 5th Teaching Building, East Campus
- Quantum Griffiths singularity, quantum metallic states and Ising superconductivity in 2D Superconduc... 11-21 10:00 Exhibition Hall, Hefei National Laboratory Building
- From Hydrothermal Carbonization to Hydrothermal Humification and Hydrothermal Refining 11-14 10:00, Exhibition Hall, Hefei National Laboratory Building
- Protein Complexes in Cell Regulation 11-14, 9:00-10:00, Room 329B, School of Life Sciences.
On May 11, the Nature Publishing Group released Nature Publishing Index 2010 China, remarking “a dramatic rise in the quality of research being published by China”. University of Science and Technology of China is ranked 3rd of TOP 10 Institutions in Index 2010 China.
These articles came from News Center of USTC.