- Cameron and Jia Jia Together Lookout 2017 at UBS Conference
[2017-01-15] Jia Jia, “robot goddess” developed by USTC, had a spectacular conversation with former British ...
- [Physics]Synopsis: Ten Photons in a Tangle
[2016-12-27] An entangled polarization state of ten photons sets a new record for multiphoton entanglement.
- USTC Proposes Higher Precision Quantum Metrology
[2016-12-02] USTC scientist propose higher precision quantum metrology experimentally with power recycling.
- Physicists from USTC Firstly Produce Quantum Nonlocality from Local Contextuality Experimentally
[2016-11-25] The scientists from CAS Key Laboratory of Quantum Information, University of Science and Technolo...
- Chemical romance: Dazzling photographs showcase the rainbow-coloured results of mixing compounds up close
- Scientists Find Human Probably Made Silk 8500 Years Ago
[2016-12-28] Researchers from USTC uncovered biomolecular evidence of silk from 8,500-year-old tombs.
- USTC Wins Computer Journal Wilkes Award
[2016-12-22] A research group led by Associate Professor TIAN Ye won the Computer Journal Wilkes Award 2016.
- The BIG Bell Test: Quantum Physics Entangled with Human Randomness
[2016-11-28] The Big Bell Test invites everyone to join the game and contribute to quantum physics.
- [Xinhua]China to Launch First Quantum Communication Satellite
[2016-05-31] <p>China will launch its first experimental quantum communication satellite in July, according to...
- USTCers Develop New Preparation Methods of Phenolic Polymer-Derived Carbon Aerogels with International Cooperation
[2016-11-18] USTC researches find new methods of preparation of phenolic polymer-derived carbon aerogels with ...
- More News
01-09 15:00 Exhibition Hall, HFNL Building
12-28 10:00 Environment and Resources Building 939
12-26 10:00 Environment and Resources Building 939
12-23 10:00 ROOM 9004, HFNL Building
12-20 09:30 Room939, New Chemistry Building