- [ChinaDaily]China to make new breakthrough in quantum communication: CPC delegate
[2017-10-19] Delegate of 19th National Congress of CPC introduces future development of quantum communication ...
- School of Management Publishes Business Case on IVEY Publishing
[2017-10-16] Teaching case Midea Refrigerator: The “Go Global” Odyssey and its corresponding instruction Mid...
- [Sixtone]Breakthrough for Scientists Converting Carbon Dioxide Into Fuel
[2017-10-11] Chinese scientists have discovered a new catalyst that could make process of coverting carbon dio...
- USTC Hosts 2017 Langmuir Symposium
[2017-10-04] Many top chemical scientists from worldwide gathered in USTC to have 2017 Langmuir Symposium.
- [ShanghaiDaily]Test success for magnetic fields facility
[2017-09-28] China’S Steady High Magnetic Field Facility yesterday passed tests,ranking second worldwide for ...
- USTC Starts New Adventures in 2D Materials Research —Semiconducting Quantum Transistors
[2017-10-19] Scientists experimentally demonstrated a fully electrotunable double quantum dot device based on semicond...
- USTC Researchers Find out Active Phase of Cobalt-based Catalysts in CO2 Hydrogenation
[2017-10-13] Scientists take a step further toward building a sustainable carbon cycle.
- PAS Holds Orientation for New International Students of 2017
[2017-10-09] The orientation for new international students of PAS was held in PAS of USTC.
- Researchers Implement Entanglement Swapping with Independent Sources Over 100-km Optical Fiber
[2017-09-29] USTC scientists approach quantum network in the real-world condition further by realizing Entangl...
- Nobel Laureate Gerard 't Hooft Visits USTC
[2017-09-25] Gerard 't Hooft had in-depth exchange with USTCers through various activities.
- More News
10-25 15:30 Exhibition Hall, Hefei National Laboratory Building
10-24 14:30 ROOM 9004, HFNL Building
10-20 10:00 Exhibition Hall, Hefei National Laboratory Building
10-10 9:00 Environment and Resources Building 1F
10-10 15:00 ROOM 9004, HFNL Building