- [OSA]Light-Based Method Improves Practicality and Quality of Remote Wind Measurements
[2017-09-15] Innovative technology by USTC could aid hurricane forecasting, aircraft safety and wind energy ge...
- Freshmen of 2017 Start College Life in USTC
[2017-09-10] USTC welcomes new members from all over China.
- Beijing-Shanghai Quantum Communication Network Put into Use
[2017-09-01] World’s first distant quantum-secured communication route put into use, connecting Beijing and S...
- USTC Develops Strategy for Mass Production of High-Performance and Large-Sized 3D Bulk Artificial Nacre
[2017-08-26] USTC researchers can produce bulk high performance artificial nacre in large amount.
- USTC Organizes Training Course for Potential Service and Employment in International Organizations
[2017-08-15] USTC courses trains researchers international communcation skills.
- New Approach to Characterize the Protein-Ligand Interaction Mode in the Limit of NMR Intermediate Exchange
[2017-09-13] Prof. RUAN Ke’s group of USTC established a new approach using pseudocontact shifts to fill the gap of N...
- USTCers Take Hectic and Fruitful Summer Vacation
[2017-09-05] USTC students join colorful activities at many places in their summer vacation.
- USTC Develops Measurement-Device-Independent Quantum Key Distribution System Robust against Environmental Disturbances
[2017-09-04] USTC makes progress in quantum communication by improving quantum key distribution system into a ...
- USTC Identifies Plant-Specific Mark Regulating Flowering Time
[2017-08-22] Researchers find Phosphorylation of histone H2A at serine 95 promotes flowering time and H2A.Z de...
- Quantum Communication Experiments Lead China's sci-tech Innovation
[2017-08-14] As the first to achieve quantum key distribution from a satellite to the ground, China is confide...
- More News
09-15 16:00 ROOM 9004, HFNL Building
09-14 14:00 ROOM 9004, HFNL Building
09-09 15:30 ROOM 9004, HFNL Building
09-04 15:00 Exhibition Hall, HFNL Building
09-01 16:00 ROOM 9004, HFNL Building