- USTC Scientists Get Fuel from CO2 Hydrogenation with High Efficiency
[2017-02-17] USTC scientists get Fuel from CO2 hydrogenation with high efficiency, expecting to mitigate glob...
- Efficient exciton dissociation in polymeric photocatalysts for hot-electron-involved photocatalytic performance
[2017-02-12] Research group led by Prof. XIE Yi got new progress in excitonic research of polymeric photocatal...
- Cameron and Jia Jia Together Lookout 2017 at UBS Conference
[2017-01-15] Jia Jia, “robot goddess” developed by USTC, had a spectacular conversation with former British ...
- [Physics]Synopsis: Ten Photons in a Tangle
[2016-12-27] An entangled polarization state of ten photons sets a new record for multiphoton entanglement.
- USTC Proposes Higher Precision Quantum Metrology
[2016-12-02] USTC scientist propose higher precision quantum metrology experimentally with power recycling.
- Ocean Chemistry Changes may Have Contributed to the Great Dying
[2017-02-16] Researchers from USTC evidence that chemistry changes in ocean may have caused mass extinction 250 millio...
- Directly Measuring the Degree of Quantum Coherence
[2017-01-23] Prof. LI Chuanfeng, TANG Jianshun and their collaborators from CAS Key Lab of Quantum Information...
- Scientists Find Human Probably Made Silk 8500 Years Ago
[2016-12-28] Researchers from USTC uncovered biomolecular evidence of silk from 8,500-year-old tombs.
- USTC Wins Computer Journal Wilkes Award
[2016-12-22] A research group led by Associate Professor TIAN Ye won the Computer Journal Wilkes Award 2016.
- The BIG Bell Test: Quantum Physics Entangled with Human Randomness
[2016-11-28] The Big Bell Test invites everyone to join the game and contribute to quantum physics.
- More News
01-09 15:00 Exhibition Hall, HFNL Building
12-28 10:00 Environment and Resources Building 939
12-26 10:00 Environment and Resources Building 939
12-23 10:00 ROOM 9004, HFNL Building
12-20 09:30 Room939, New Chemistry Building