- USTC Organizes Training Course for Potential Service and Employment in International Organizations
[2017-08-15] USTC courses trains researchers international communcation skills.
- Flexible Robot Hand Developed by USTC Wins Award in RoboCup 2017
[2017-08-09] USTC robot hand takes the award of Best in Manipulation in RoboCup 2017 at Japan.
- USTC Makers Welcome Macau Youth Delegation
[2017-08-04] Macau youth delegation visited the Institute of Advanced Technology and Maker Center.
- Scientists Find the First Galaxies Formed before 800 Million Years ago
[2017-07-31] International scientist team makes a breakthrough in the study of reionization on the Cosmic Dark...
- First CRYO in China
[2017-07-26] CRYO 2017 was held in Hefei from July 20-23. It‘s a worldwide event of low-temperature science.
- Quantum Communication Experiments Lead China's sci-tech Innovation
- USTC Firstly Makes 3D Chiral Microstructures with Isotropic Material in Spiral Light Fields
[2017-08-07] USTC has made great progress in 3D chiral microstructures production.
- Researchers in U.S., China Use Phage-Enhanced Nanoparticles to Kill Bacteria
[2017-08-02] Scientists at Rice University and USTC uses phage-enhanced nanoparticles to kill bacteria that f...
- USTC Develops Superior Hybrid Nanosheets Catalyst for Electrochemical Hydrogen Evolution
[2017-07-29] Scientists has created a cheap, efficient and stable catalyst for water electrolysis hydrogen pro...
- USTCers Tops in National Youngster Original Sci-fi Works Contest
[2017-07-24] Sci-fi works by USTC students take many prizes in national contest.
- More News
08-26 15:30 ROOM 9004, HFNL Building
08-15 10:00 ROOM 9004, HFNL Building
08-14 15:00 ROOM 9004, HFNL Building
08-02 16:30 1F, Environment and Resources Building
07-30 10:00 Exhibition Hall, HFNL Building