- Dare to Try and Exert to Thrive
[2016-05-30] --When Students’ Independence Meets USTC’s Free Spirit
- [Material Views]Integration of semiconducting sulfides for full-spectrum solar energy absorption and efficient charge separation
[2016-05-23] YU Shuhong's team constructed a unique ternary sulfide -[ZnS-CdS-Cu2-xS]-ZnS- heteronanorod, one ...
- Breakthrough in the Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance of Metal Nanocrystals with Low Symmetry
[2016-05-18] The research group of Prof. ZENG Jie made significant progress in the localized surface plasmon r...
- The 8th International Seminar on Fire and Explosion Hazards Held at USTC
[2016-05-12] The 8th International Seminar on Fire and Explosion Hazards (8th ISFEH) was held in Hefei, China,...
- A Porous 3D Carbon for High-Performance Supercapacitor Electrode
[2016-05-09] Prof. ZHU Yanwu's group developed a sponge-templated activation of graphene oxide to achieve a 3D...
- [China Daily]He Jiang: Making more voices of China heard
[2016-05-26] Harvard commencement addresses are welcoming their first-ever Chinese orator on May 26.
- The 35th Guo MoRuo Scholarship honors 34 top USTC students
[2016-05-21] On May 21st, the Guo Moruo Scholarship awarding ceremony was held in Student Activity Center at E...
- USTC Open Day 2016: Continues to Serve the Public with Science Popularization
[2016-05-15] USTC Open Day 2016 is May. 14 to 15, themed “Science and Technology Innovation leads future drea...
- "Where am I From? Where Are You Going?"
[2016-05-10] Ryōji Noyori, a Japanese chemist who won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 2001, visited USTC on M...
- WANG Jun Elected RSC Fellow
[2016-05-04] Prof. WANG Jun of USTC was elected as the new Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
- More News
06-01 10:00 ROOM 9004, HFNL Building
05-26, 14:30-16:00 Room 1418, School of Mathematical Sciences
05-26 10:00 ROOM 9004, HFNL Building
05-25 10:00 ROOM 9004, HFNL Building
05-24 10:00 ROOM 9004, HFNL Building