- USTC Obtains New Catalyst for Mass Hydrogen Production
[2017-05-22] Researchers design new catalyst for mass hydrogen production.
- [Xinhua]Chinese scientist awarded APEC prize in Vietnam
[2017-05-12] With his research on new carbon materials, Dr. Zhu Yanwu from China's University of Science and T...
- Scientists Uncover Electron-Scale Quadrants of the Hall Field in Magnetic Reconnection
[2017-05-04] USTC researchers discover Hall electric and magnetic field patterns in asymmetric reconnection.
- New Sorbent Design Could Offer Faster Cleanup of Viscous Crude Oil Spill
[2017-04-26] USTC researchers fabricated a graphene wrapped sponge (GWS) for fast absorption of high viscous c...
- Foreign Minister Thumbs up for JiaJia from USTC
[2017-04-20] JiaJia and XiaoYi from Anhui impressed guests form home and abroad in the promotion themed as Ope...
- [China Daily]She's only a robot
[2017-05-18] Jia jia, an interacitve robot developed by a research team from the University of Science and Technology ...
- USTC Experimentally Obtains Maximal Quantum Coherence in Assisted Distillation Process
[2017-05-08] USTC researchers realized quantum coherence experimentally.
- Human Expect to Diagnose AD Earlier and Develop New Drugs
[2017-05-02] Scientists from USTC discover a new biomarker for early diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease, not on...
- USTC Draws Precise Picture on Metal-Support Interaction in Hydrogen Generation
[2017-04-25] Prof. ZENG Jie's group uncovers the nature of metal-support interactions quantitatively.
- USTC Reveals New Mechanisms of Lipid Metabolism Regulating Stem Cell Pluripotency
[2017-04-15] USTC scientists make breakthrough in stem cell pluripotency, which can contribute to clinical res...
- More News
05-25 10:00 Exhibition Hall, HFNL Building
5-17 15:00-16:00 Room 1518, School of Mathematical Sciences
05-15 16:00-17:00 Room 1418, School of Mathematical Sciences
05-15 15:00 3#210 Meeting Room, National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory
05-10 15:30 ROOM 9004, HFNL Building